We are looking for an Account manager team to join our support team in Mechelen.
You will be responsible for supporting sales and for the development of our markets:
- Support: You support our customers and sales colleagues by e-mail, by phone or in person. You assist them with your technical knowledge and expertise by answering inquiries concerning technical product specifications, capabilities and applications. You also support customers with application online testing or application set-up.
- Training: You are responsible for giving internal product training to new and current employees to ensure that they have the necessary product knowledge. You are also responsible for giving external training to our customers through seminar or local training.
- Businessdevelopment: You build out our customer portfolio in Europe by contacting new potential clients and meeting with them. You represent Keyence and introduce our products to the new markets via face-to-face meetings and other marketing tools.
- You have at least a technical bachelor degree and a big interest in technology;
- You are able to prioritize and have the ability to understand the needs of customers;
- You are willing to travel within Europe 50% of your time (2-3 days at a time);
- You have a high degree of service orientation;
- You have good communication skills and the ability for consulting, training and reporting;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
Interested? Feel free to apply with your latest CV.